From the most prestigious international Financial Aids i.e. Scholarship in Australia for Pakistani Students 2019 by the Australian Government “Australia Awards Scholarships” is the one. All the international students who are willing to apply for undergraduate and postgraduate studies in Australia have the opportunity to apply for “Australia Awards Scholarships” too. The aim to introduce this scholarship program is to support the education system around the world. Following are the descriptions comprised on benefits, eligibility criteria and application procedures are mentioned to know that how to win this scholarship award.
What Benefits Australia Awards Scholarships Shows?
Following are the benefits will be awarded to the selected candidates:
- This award covers the full tuition fee.
- Selected students are awarded with a single economy class return air ticket.
- An amount of AUD 5000 awarded to the selected candidates that covers accommodation and other study expenses for Study in Australia.
- Since January 01, 2013, by passing an act by the department of Australia Award Scholarship the selected candidates are also awarded with the living expense which is an equal amount of AUD 3000 per annum.
- The awardees also get the basic medical insurance.
- Note that there is no any award is available for the dependant persons of the awardees.
What are the Eligibility Criteria?
- Applicants are must be 18 years or above in age.
- Applicants must be the citizens of the applicable countries (Pakistan is Applicable)
- Applicants must be single/unmarried.
- Applicants must have no issue regarding passport and immigration.
- Applicants must have a student visa.
- Note that the Australian citizens and the permanent residence of Australia are not allowed to apply for these kinds of Scholarships in Australia.
What are the Language Requirements?
- The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) announces the requirements of language according to which the applicants must be native in English language and must possess their academic education in English language.
- In case the applicants are not native English speaker then they must show certificates of English Language Proficiency i.e. IELTS, TOEFL ant PTE.
- IELTS: Applicants must show overall 6.5 bands with each point not less than 6.0.
- TOEFL: Applicants must show minimum 580 overall scores in written test, with 4.5 scores in English Writing, 92 scores overall in internet based test and 21 scores in all the subjects.
- PTE: Applicants must show minimum 58 scores with 50 or more score in communicative skills.
What are the Required Documents to Apply?
Following are the documents that that applicants must show for win the scholarship:
- Dully Filled application form
- Attested copy original academic records
- Attested copy of birth certificate, identity card and passport
- A detailed resume
- English Language Proficiency Certificates
- Invitation letter or acceptance latter
- PhD or research applicants are not required to show invitation letter but at the same time they are asked to submit research proposal.
How and Where to apply?
This scholarship award is applicable for many countries and there are two processes to apply for this award i.e. online procedure and sending application via email. These Australian scholarships for Pakistani Students 2019 is available from February 2019 to April 2019. Pakistani applicants will send their application at email@example.com.